1. Responsible for the treatment
You can contact us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions you may have regarding this policy. If you wish, you can request a list of recipients of your data at the same email address.
2. Data treatment by contact through the form, email or chat
In case you have provided your data through the web forms of Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz to ask any questions or contact us, we will treat your data as indicated below:
- Purpose of the treatment: We treat your data to give you assistance and assist you both if you are a client, as a potential client of Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz.
- Legal basis of the treatment: Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz has a legitimate interest in assisting and answering any client or potential client who raises a question through their forms.
- Recipients of your data: Only some of our technology service providers who have to access the data of our customers will have access to your personal data. These service providers will treat your data according to our instructions and always under our command.
- Period of conservation of your data: Your data will be kept for this purpose until we solve your query.
3. Data processing of users of social networks that interact with the profiles of Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz in these social networks
If you are a user of a social network and interact with any profile or page of Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz, we will treat your data as indicated below:
- Purpose of the treatment: We treat your data in order to interact with you in a normal way according to the policies of the social network, and to manage our virtual communities according to the policies of each social network and our interests (both yours and our interests).
- Legal basis of the treatment: We have a legitimate interest to process your data within the operation of the social network to resolve queries, doubts, etc. that you ask us through the social network, as well as to interact with you within the normal functioning of the social network.
- Recipients of your data: No third party will have access, through Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz, to your user data from the social network.
- Period of conservation of your data: We will keep your data only for the time necessary to answer your question, or for the duration of our interaction. Keep in mind that, while we will not specifically save this data, your data may remain in the social network according to the operation policy of each specific social network.
4. Exercise of rights
You can exercise the following rights before Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible;
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or the need for the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data: (I) provided through the forms, email or chat of Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz; (II) provided through a social network; (III) related to your curriculum; (IV) if you are a representative of a provider and / or provider; (V) if you are a customer representative and / or client of Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz. Likewise, you can withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications at any time, using the link included for this purpose in each commercial communication.
You can exercise your rights at any time for free by writing an email to the following email address: email@example.com. You must specify what right you want to exercise, as well as your identifying data. If, in order to verify your identity, we need additional information to those you provide, we will let you know.
If you believe that Bodegas Antonio Alcaraz has committed a violation of personal data protection legislation, please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us your thoughts, so that we can solve The problem as soon as possible. Anyway, you can also inform the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and claim before this body the protection of your rights.
5. Email Policy
All our emails or emails are professional and confidential. Its use by the recipients is subject to the following rules:
The information contained in this email is strictly confidential. The use or disclosure without prior and written authorization of any part of the mail may violate the rights of its rightful owner or even constitute a crime.
- Professional use
All our emails are professional and regulated by the ethical regulations applicable to lawyers and legal professionals. This forecast affects, in a special way, the communications exchanged with other lawyers and colleagues.
- What to do in case of error?
If, for any reason, you are not the recipient of this email, please notify this blindness immediately to the sender of the email and / or to the address: email@example.com. Likewise, we ask that you permanently remove it from your mail box and not forward it to third parties or make any other use of it, in order to avoid civil and criminal liability.